Tuesday, April 7, 2015

MOST WANTED: Leopard sequin Alexis gown

This is one of my top 10 favorite Alexis gowns.  It is just so over the top in every way, which seems befitting for the larger than life character who wore it.  I cant imagine any other character from the show being to pull of this look, but I think it looks very sexy and sophisticated on Alexis. "Alexis goes jungle!" Comprised of a strapless leopard print sequin gown with a matching sheer fur trimmed cape.  Joan wore this on Dynasty as well as in two separate photo shoots, one which took place in her own home.

Interesting trivia: I was told that Joan personally picked out this fabric herself, much to the chagrin of Nolan.  He didn't want to give Joan that much artistic authority over his designs for Alexis, for fear that she would try to take over!

WANTED: If anyone has this gown, or any information on its whereabouts, please let me know!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment