Monday, February 9, 2015

WANTED: Nude beaded rhinestone Krystle gown

This is one of my top ten favorite Krystle gowns from Dynasty.  Linda wore this to the People's Choice Awards in 1985 where she won "Favorite Actress" and Dynasty won "Favorite Show."  The nude color palette looks great on Linda, while the crystal embellishments add 1980's over the top glamour.  I actually prefer this gown without the huge shoulder pads and crystals, but that is what makes it a very "Dynasty" look.  This gown was later altered, by adding fabric to the neckline, transforming the gown from a V-neck décolletage to a high neckline.  Per usual I definitely prefer the gown in it's pre-altered form.  I think all of these gowns that were altered were much more beautiful in their original state. "If it ain't broke, don't fix it!"

WANTED: If anyone has this gown, or any information on its whereabouts, please let me know!












No comments:

Post a Comment